Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out,
Corsearch’s solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth. From IP clearance to Brand Protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially.
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
Corsearch is looking for ambitious graduates / Sales Ninjas who relish a challenge. Would you be ready to join our business development team who are at the forefront of driving growth within the Corsearch commercial Trademark team?
If you’re proactive, confident with the ability to influence this is the opportunity to learn fast and grow within a company that is changing the game and helping many of the biggest brands in the world control their IP assets. Take the first step in your sales career today!
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the Corsearch Brand Protection offering
- Familiarize yourself with the threats and criminal activity that occurs via counterfeit activity
- Acquire skills that will allow you to conduct research on companies to determine if they need a brand protection program
- Gather and prospect leads independently, undertaking research on key decision makers and calling & emailing them to ascertain need and interest
- Utilize Prospecting tools such as Salesloft and Salesforce in outbound efforts.
- Qualify interest and leads to schedule appointments and demonstrations for Sales Executives.
- Generate fresh leads through creative social selling
- Capitalize on warm leads by liaising closely with Sales and Marketing
- Build and manage your own pipeline of leads
- Proactively contribute to campaign ideas, suggestions, and execution
- Shadow and participate in early-stage meetings with Sales Executives with a view to your progression
- Report into and receive mentorship from your Sales Manager
- • 1+ years of proactive B2B sales experience, including prospecting, lead generation, and cold calling, ideally in the software / SaaS / IT sector.
- You are in the United States, EST, or CST time zone.
- Good knowledge of CRM and prospecting platforms such as SalesLoft, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and others.
- Eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
- Self-motivated with the ability to priorities, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions;
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Good interpersonal, facilitative and negotiation skills;
- Highest levels of integrity and ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately;
- Willingness to be flexible regarding working hours and business processes.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working Remote
- Business fluency in English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic
- Tenacious, a quick learner and team player
- Interested in global business and current affair
We have more than 1600 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly! We are a fantastic company to work for - with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture - and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for business development and the drive to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Notification: This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. Corsearch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.