Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
This role will be responsible for administrative duties associated with providing client services
You will be maintaining databases, processing new account information, handling client
information calls, taking orders and assisting clients with questions.
Responsible for learning and developing knowledge and experience within the
department to effectively enter orders and maintain client account data.
✅Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain interaction with clients, vendors and Fresh Desk and NetSuite to maintain existing client base and foster relationships with new ones.
- Participating in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives; and representing Corsearch within the industry.
- Ensures superior performance, demonstrated through outstanding customer service for both external and internal clients.
- Assists the Team Leader in gathering data and identifying patterns and indicators of use.
- Communicates, documents and tracks feedback to appropriate departments to ensure that clients’ voices are heard.
- Communicates in a professional, compelling and articulate manner in all speech, writing, and formal presentations in a timely manner.
- Maintaining monthly renewals and trials.
- Fluent in German and English
- Qualified candidates must have strong communications skills and good organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
- Meet deadlines, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be a critical thinker.
- Proficiency in Windows and all Microsoft applications required.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours to service the client and company needs.
- Prior office experience preferred; work in the Intellectual property field a plus.