Account Manager - Brand Protection
We usually respond within three days
Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
As a Brand Protection Client Manager, you will have an impact on the online presence of the clients you are working for.
Together with various brand owners, you will be working towards a safe online environment in which the goal is to get rid of all IP infringements that take place around the world. By doing so, you will also make sure that creativity is rewarded, and consumers are protected from illegal and dangerous products.
Counterfeits are commonly sold by organized criminal networks that are often linked to terrorism and human trafficking, which means that you can have a positive global impact while working with colleagues who come from all over the world.
The working atmosphere is informal and lively, and you will learn a lot about the increasing importance of e-commerce. We focus heavily on personal development and try to create a nice environment for everyone to work in, while you eventually become a master in the practical enforcement of IP rights around the world.
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the day-to-day management of clients’ accounts
- Building and maintaining close relations with clients to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Oversee monthly reporting
- Coaching and training analysts to meet clients’ expectations
- Working independently and effectively with other team members in locations around the world
- Enforce intellectual property infringements, which will include types of Counterfeit, Copyright, Trademark, and Design Infringement
- Develop relationships with platforms, hosts, registrars and other third parties to improve efficiency in dealing with takedown requests
- Finding new and innovative ways to better protect client interests
- Perform in-depth investigations and identify key offenders
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure highest quality of service
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Required)
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work alone and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent skills in internet tools and the basic technology behind the tools (i.e. browser knowledge)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous knowledge of trademarks or intellectual property is preferred (but not essential)
- Necessary training, including trademark law theory and use of proprietary systems, will be provided.
- Client Manager
- Corsearch, London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- Employment type
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.
Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Account Manager - Brand Protection
Loading application form
Already working at Corsearch?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.