Senior Data Scientist - NLP
We usually respond within three days
NLP Data Science: Innovate, Protect, and Secure with Corsearch!
Are you a passionate data scientist with a keen interest in NLP? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can apply your skills to make the world a safer place?
Corsearch, a mission-led company focused on online brand protection and trademark business lines, is seeking an experienced NLP Data Scientist to join our AI team.
We are driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
✅The Role & Team
AI team is responsible for researching, designing, implementing and optimizing cutting edge data science solutions in fields like image tech, NLP or fraud.
We’re looking at different methodologies/models and validate them to find the most promising solution to our actual problems.
As a senior data scientist - working in the AI team - you will be involved in projects of different products lines/business area. As NLP data scientist you’ll be responsible to apply SOTA (state of the art) NLP models to our problems including, but not limited to title/snippet/text similarity.
Additionally, you’ll be researching / applying computer linguistic based search/retrieval algorithms as well.
Your work will have a direct impact on our clients' ability to protect their innovations, secure brand value, and thrive commercially.
As part of our AI team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Data Scientists to share knowledge and continuously improve NLP solutions, as well as take part in other machine learning projects utilizing your experiments and general understanding of deep learning principles.
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and implement NLP based solutions in online brand protection and trademark business line
- Try different SOTA models for topics like text similarity / search
- Work closely with subject matter experts to validate results and share knowledge about the used methodology
- Take care of the continuously increasing training/test datasets, verify consistency, offer solution for revisiting labeling issues
- Implement the solution based on continuous training principle as user feedbacks and expert reports are available
- Think creatively about the implemented solutions, advise new features or tools, innovate
- Collaborate with other Data Scientists to share knowledge and continuously improve NLP solutions
- Take part in other machine learning projects utilizing your experiments and general understanding of deep learning principles
- MSc or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence or related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience in researching/building data science applications
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in NLP
- Hands-on experiment with Transformer based models, like fine-tuning, transfer learning
- Knowledge of search/retrieval algorithms (TF-IDF, n-gram, Aho-Corasick, Suffix trees, etc)
- Proficient programming skills in a high-level DS languages (python, R), R shiny experience for prototyping is a plus
- Experience with working in cloud (AWS, GCP, Kaggle, etc. )
- Broader knowledge of large dataset processing pipelines and distributed computing architectures (Apache Beam/Airflow, Spark/Hadoop architectures)
- Knowledge of relational databases, noSQL, memory database technologies, graph processing (Elastic Search, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with GPU backed modeling/inference
At Corsearch, we value our employees and strive to provide them with the support and benefits they need to succeed. In addition to our highly competitive compensation, we offer a range of fantastic benefits, including:
🏠 Flexible Remote – Remote job from our Amsterdam office, allowing you to work from home or the office as per your preference. You'll travel to our office when needed.
👴 Pension from 1st day - collective pension insurance, providing you with a retirement savings plan to help secure your financial future.
💻 High-end IT equipment – we provide the best tools to help you perform at your best.
🚆 NS Business Card – we reimburse your commuting expenses to make your journey to work more comfortable and affordable.
🌞 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays – we value work-life balance and provide generous time off to recharge.
🎉 Birthday leave – enjoy an additional day off each year to celebrate your special day!
🍎 Free office snacks, fruits, drinks, and coffee – stay fueled and refreshed throughout the day.
🍻 Friday after-work beer – unwind and socialize with your colleagues over a cold beer on us!
🍽️ Office lunch subscription and more – take advantage of our office lunch subscription service, along with many other perks and benefits that come with working with us
✅ Why Corsearch?
Corsearch is a leading technology company that specializes in intellectual property solutions. We are constantly at the forefront of web technologies, playing cat and mouse games with pirates who infringe on intellectual property rights. Our cross-functional team runs a distributed application architecture with autonomous and user-driven applications alike dealing with various content types.
Our solutions enable businesses to protect their innovations, secure brand value, and thrive commercially. We are a global company with over 1600 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents.
If you are a data scientist with a passion for NLP and a desire to make a difference in the world, then we want to hear from you! At Corsearch, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop solutions that protect and strengthen our customers' brands. Plus, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and a supportive, mission-driven company culture.
So don't wait any longer - apply today to join our AI team and start making a meaningful impact!
- Corsearch, Amsterdam
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.
Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Senior Data Scientist - NLP
Loading application form
Already working at Corsearch?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.