Agile Project Manager
We usually respond within three days
Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for managing and leading Data Science and AI projects within our organisation from inception to completion, with a focus on change management and cross-functional collaboration.
The Agile Project Manager should demonstrate competence in Agile principles, change management methodologies, and facilitate communication between team members, other product development teams, and the Data Science and AI team.
You will support planning and execution in collaboration with the development team. You will also be responsible for removing any barriers that may impede the team's progress, and for helping the team to work effectively with other stakeholders in the organisation.
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and lead Data Science & AI projects from start to finish, across diverse teams.
- Implement agile methodologies and best practices, adapting to the unique needs of each team.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review meetings, and sprint retrospective meetings as required.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Data Science, AI, and other product development teams to define project scope and objectives.
- Ensure that the team follows agile values and principles and coaches the team in their use of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and XP).
- Help the team to continuously improve their processes and practices, using techniques such as retrospectives and process improvement workshops
- Identify and remove any barriers that may impede the team's progress, and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the team
- Facilitate team and stakeholder communication to ensure alignment and visibility across teams.
- Drive change management initiatives, ensuring the organisation can effectively adapt to new project outcomes.
- Help the team to communicate effectively with other stakeholders in the organisation, including Product Managers, Product Owners, and Designers.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and external teams, effectively communicating and managing expectations.
- Establish visual dashboards to provide real-time transparency and visibility to the project.
- Track and manage project resources, timelines, risks, and quality.
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase productivity.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- At least 5 years in a Agile Project Manager Role, in an agile environment, with demonstrable experience of delivering technical projects.
- Strong technical skills, the ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in one or more roles within the software development lifecycle. This could include experience as a developer, tester, business analyst, or Scrum Master.
- Strong understanding of agile values, principles, and frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in analysing data and processes to deliver insights, optimisations, and value to the squads
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in the use of Scrum and or other agile frameworks
- Ability to facilitate meetings and facilitate decision-making within the team
- Strong ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to identify and remove barriers to progress, and to escalate issues as necessary
- Expert user of JIRA, such as forecasting, use of automated workflows, and creation of dashboards.
- Agile certification (e.g. Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, business, or engineering) preferred, but not required
- Agile Delivery
- Corsearch, London
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.
Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Agile Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Corsearch?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.