Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
Working closely with the Product Manager, you will collaborate with the engineering and user experience teams to execute the trademark product roadmap. You will drive the high-quality delivery of features and functionality which meet the needs of stakeholders, users and customers, driving growth, revenue, and retention for Corsearch.
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Product Manager to define, prioritise and deliver the technology solution roadmap, ensuring technical feasibility and alignment with the overall trademark product strategy.
- Represent the customer within the engineering team, articulating the problem to be solved, high-level requirements and what success looks like for the customer.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog, planning iterations, and elaboration of requirements, and support the engineering and UX teams with any questions they may have about those requirements.
- Attend agile and scrum meetings to both contribute to and ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap.
- Wherever practicable, work with UX to develop, prototype, and test agreed new solutions and improvements to ensure the quality of the product and that it solves the end-user/customer's problem ahead of committing engineering resources.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality features and functionality that truly meet the needs of the user and have been thoroughly tested ahead of release.
- Provide clear and detailed information about features and functionality for every release to be incorporated into documentation in the software and in internal and customer-facing training and marketing materials.
Provide insights on the technology, market, and competitors, including providing product marketing with key differentiators and messaging.
- At least 3 years in a product management role, in an agile environment, with demonstrable experience of executing product roadmaps which positively impact the customer/end-user.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in analysing data and processes to deliver insights, optimisations and value for the business and customers.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to drive credibility and influence both internally and externally, including stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Trademark experience and experience of JIRA/Confluence is a plus.