Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
As a Brand Protection Client Coordinator, you will work in close cooperation with Client Managers, to deliver the highest possible quality to our clients, utilizing our advanced technology to support your work.
✅Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the day-to-day management of clients’ accounts
- Building and maintaining close relations with clients to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Project analysis and monthly reporting
- Coaching and training analysts to meet clients’ expectations
- Working independently and effectively with other team members in locations around the world
- Enforce intellectual property infringements, which will include types of Counterfeit, Copyright, Trademark, and Design Infringement
- Develop relationships with platforms, hosts, registrars and other third parties to improve efficiency in dealing with takedown requests
- Finding new and innovative ways to better protect client interests
- Perform in-depth investigations and identify key offenders
- Collaborate with Client Managers to ensure highest quality of service
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree (law degree is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, as well as strong analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work alone and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent skills in internet tools and the basic technology behind the tools (i.e. browser knowledge)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous knowledge of Brand Protection or Intellectual Property is highly desirable
- Necessary training, including trademark law theory and the use of proprietary systems, will be provided.
- As an individual, you are ambitious and are comfortable taking a high degree of responsibility in your work.
- You have a strong work ethic, which is evident to those around you. Above all you are humble, easy to work with, and have a strong belief in team success.